Happy 18th Birthday My Princess!



On the special occasion of my elder daughter's 18th Birthday!


Below is a textual form

Dear Princess 
and respected young Ladies (by the way, you girls look stunningly beautiful this evening.) 

    Thank you for coming here today and be part of this important event. 
    Oh sorry, I forgot to formally introduce myself. I'm the father of the princess, but I'm still trying to  figure out my own title. The princes is not helpful, because she sometimes calls me 'bro' or a 'man' or even "queen!". So, I'm having difficult time. Please somebody help! 
     Okay, enough about me. It's her day. She's the princess - a fine young lady, very kind hearted, funny (obviously, when she's not mad) and genuinely smart. Yes, baby, we (I meant your mom, sister, and I) are really proud of you. Being your father has been the most meaningful achievement of my life and I constantly see my success through you.  
     When you were small, I used to carry you around on my arms and shoulders, which I may not be able to do anymore (because I stopped going to gym - because of coronavirus lockdown), but I'll always carry you on my heart. 
     Looks like aeroplanes do not fly these days (because the covid-19 pandemic has closed the borders), However, the time still flies. I thought, it was just yesterday, you were a little girl - playing dress up, or hide and seek with your younger sister and today, look at you, you're eighteen, an independent (you can at least drive now, right?) and going to university, ready to fly away. I'm little sad (sorry, I'm little bit selfish, sometimes I wished you were still little), but no worries, I'm mostly happy and grateful to have a daughter like you. Happy birthday my princess! May you forever shine like the star (the one - remember twinkle twinkle little star...?) 
     I still remember, how sad you're when you couldn't make to ICDC1 last year. This year were able to make it but could not go because of Covid-19. It's the way the life is. There will be so many more highs and lows in life, but stay the course. As long as you have the dream and the goal, one day you will achieve it no matter what - one way or the other. Always be optimistic, always be happy. Happy birthday my little star!!
     As we all know, great friends are the most important part of any body's life, and you are lucky, you are surrounded by them. Thank you you young ladies, we really appreciate your presence here today. Just relax, and enjoy the evening. Russians say 'Tanchui poka molodoi"- meaning "dance while you are still young", (because when you are old and break your bone while dancing, it's very hard to patch). 
     Finally, I'd like to repeat that we are really proud of not for only your accomplishments but for the person who you truly are becoming. We love you baby and God bless you. Happy 18th birthday!!! 

Lots of Love,
Dad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sharing here so that it remains eternal forever. 

Notes:
1 - ICDC - International Career Development Conference

2 comments:

  1. This is excellent information Thank you for sharing it is very helpful for . if you have need accounting service contact at

    quickbooks customer service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prepare4Test Splunk SPLK-2002 PDF is designed with the latest SPLK-2002 exam material. All questions are planned and verified by Splunk certified experts.

    ReplyDelete